Soundproofing a two way mirror allows you to create a hole in the wall to install this observation mirror, while keeping the sound from coming through the mirror due to the hole created.
Advantages of Soundproofing
Soundproofing a Two Way Mirror is ideal in a clinical or experimental observation room where there is more than one observer, and you do not want to be detected by the subject. This can be extremely critical to collecting impartial data.
- Solves noise problems
- Save energy – increases insulation.
- Adds strength and security
Soundproof Two Way Mirror Features
- Reduces noise
- Custom thicknesses available (1″ is typical)
- Increases Privacy
- Durable mirror coating for easy cleaning
- Add black out film to increase privacy
- Can be tempered
- Can contain laminated glass
- 1 side reflective, other side transparent
- Flatter than acrylic
- Lead time: 2 weeks until shipped
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! Soundproof Mirrors are weather resistant.
Please email us with the size and quantity you’re looking for and we will send a price quote and vendor application form.
Shipping internationally is our specialty. Duties and taxes are billed separately on delivery.