- Rear projection video
- Military training simulators, periscopes
- Broadcasting, photography, projection.
- Optics, astronomy, physics, lasers
- Barcode scanners
- Hollywood special effects
- Explosive testing, high speed photography
- Kaleidoscopes, product photography
- Ophthalmology eye tests, dental mirrors
- Camera Lucida
Reflection Wave Chart
Order Glass First Surface Mirror Sample
Frequently Asked Questions
The glass is optical grade, so we recommend that over the acrylic for most applications. The 1/4″ glass is our best value–the added thickness of the glass provides a much better flatness than thinner glass. Our standard 1/4″ thickness is extremely fine quality, but for applications requiring a magnification of over 15x, the quarter wave first surface mirror is noticeably better.
The largest is 70.886″ x 52.756″ which is available in 1/4″ glass
We are experts at packaging glass so that it doesn’t break. In the unlikely event it should break, the glass is fully insured–just send us photos of the box and broken mirror and we will send replacements.
Shipping internationally is our specialty. Duties and taxes are billed separately on delivery.
50% isopropyl alcohol (lens cleaner) and KimWipes are the best, to avoid streaks and scratches.