Kaleidoscope Mirror Product Information
Kaleidoscope mirrors, also known as first surface mirrors and front surface mirrors, offer a high-quality, undistorted reflection. These mirrors eliminate ghosting, maximize light reflection, and are durable and easy to clean.
We offer kaleidoscope mirrors in various quantities for both DIY hobbyists and manufacturers. Our factory in Toledo, OH is ready to cut and ship the mirrors promptly.
Pricing & Ordering
15% Quantity Discount for Multiple Quantities – Automatically applied to your order in our shopping cart as shown below:
- To ensure fast shipping, we have a large inventory of first surface mirrors and our team is standing by to cut them to the size you specify.
- To facilitate the ordering process, customers have the option to place orders online through the “add to cart” links or can also contact us to request a formal price quote.
- Once your order is received, it is promptly processed and shipped, typically within the same or next day.
- The mirrors can be cut easily using a standard score-and-break method.
Benefits & Advantages
- Optical Grade Mirror Coating
- Durable Dielectric Overcoat
- Guaranteed Quality
- Fast Quotation
- Same Day Shipping
- International Shipping
- Careful Packaging
- Fully Insured Shipments
- Precision Custom Cut
- Sanded Edges
- No Minimum Order
- Ships Via Freight
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you ship worldwide?
We offer international shipping through FedEx Economy International (2-5 days) and FedEx Priority International (1-3 days). The pricing for shipping will be provided during the checkout process in our shopping cart. Any applicable duties and taxes will be billed separately by FedEx.
How do I cut the mirrors?
They are easy to cut using the standard score-and-break method for glass. A tabletop waffle grid cutter is recommended for efficient and consistent cuts.
Which mirror is used for kaleidoscopes?
A high-quality front surface mirror (first surface mirror) is used to prevent the double image seen by regular mirrors.
What should I use to clean my kaleidoscope mirror?
Our glass mirrors have a highly durable mirror coating, thanks to the high quality dielectric overcoat. This means you can clean them with standard glass cleaner and paper towels without worrying about scratches.